Mac OSX Wallet issue

I am setting up a new wallet on Mac OSX and I downloaded the latest patched (v1.2.3) GUI Wallet.
However, when I try to receive the MWC by file from the Exchange it prompts with the follow error when I select “Generate Response”:

“Failure
Unable to receive file transaction.
No such file or directory (os error 2)”

My MWC Message Queue, Tor, and HTTP, all show Online.

I also don’t see a Lock Height or Sender Address when I attempt to Generate Response but that could be because this is a file transaction? Or is it because of the rollback and I should wait?

That did it!

I moved the application and the file to the same directory under my user land folder where the actual wallet file is also located. Now when I clicked Generate Response it writes it to the same directory and the transaction is Successful!
Before, when it failed, the MWC wallet was in the system Applications folder and the file was in my user Documents folder.

BTW, this is a newer Apple silicon M1 chip device so its all running in an emulated intel environment. I have been thinking about building a MWC wallet for iOS, unless you know of one that exists already?

Thank you for the assist!

We don’t support iOS now and will not support in near future. iOS support on the roadmap. Our mobile wallet should be almost buildable for iOS, but the problem that wallet need to manage other processes, and iOS doesn’t allow that. We need switch to library model and that should allow us to build on iOS.

2 Likes