Created a test for quick validation of Chain related operations for the Swaps. The test is manual because it involve operations with real blockchains of the another coins. That test will give about 95% confidence what we can support.
Adopt Segwit X miltisig addresses for BTC (total 4 combinations, current release support 1, the next release will support 3 more).
Adopt Miltisig addressed for BCH.
Since release was done, pushed that code into the master branch, so we can go forward with a next release with addresses fixes.
CI/CD failed after the push. Found that only MacOS build was fine, the rest are failed on link issues. That was a surprise. Solution with linker tweak didn’t work. After source code analysis of our 3-rd party I found another correct solution and it worked. First solution with linker tweaks is rolled back.
Currently the nightly are ready for the testing. The next release will have only BTC/BCH coins with all addresses. Even other coins seems fine, we can’t release them because infrastructure need to be build first.
Adopted bitcoin library for Address generation of different coins. Now addresses can be ‘converted’ with this library. Since transaction structure was inherited from the Bitcoin, most of the BTC logic should work.
Here is the status for the coins:
- Litecoin, LTC - Cleared, we will be able to support all type addresses (Same as BTC).
- BitcoinSV, BSV - Dropped, last year BSV drop supporting of locking opcodes, so it is impossible to do SWAPs with those coins.
- Dash, DASH - Addresses are adopted, chain operations are cleared. There were issues with testnet synchronization. Just now finish with it. Dash does hard forks routinely.
- Zcash, ZEC - Testnet wallet with a full node still syncing. It is very slow. Addresses are adopted (only Transparent will be supported, no Shielded), but chain operations are not fully cleared yet because wallet is not ready.
- Dogecoin, DOGE. All addresses are supported. Coin is cleared.
So far 3 out of 5 coins are will be supported. Zec we will see in a next couple of days. 1 coin (BSV) will not be supported.
Created documentation about out floonet faucet. I put steps what need to be done to claim some floonet MWC. It is expected that google search will show that page. We want to be friendly to other developers.